Here you have listed the official Plugins included in the Mocks Server main distribution.
- NPM: @mocks-server/plugin-inquirer-cli
- Description: Provides an interactive command line interface that enables to control the server using the keyboard while it is running.
- Docs: Read command line integration for further info.
- NPM: @mocks-server/plugin-admin-api
- Description: Provides a REST API allowing to interact with the server while it is running.
- Docs: Read REST API integration for further info.
- NPM: @mocks-server/plugin-proxy
- Description: Registers the
- Docs: Read Proxy variant for further info.
- NPM: @mocks-server/plugin-openapi
- Description: Enables to create routes and collections automatically from OpenAPI documents.
- Docs: Read OpenAPI integration for further info.
If you have published your own plugin, please modify this page in order to add it, so other users can also take advantage of it 🙂!